CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Uncle Jason's Church Clothes

My mother gave me one of Jason's outfits when he was a little boy. Buddy wore it to Church today and looked almost as handsome as Uncle Jason did when he was a baby! I had the cutest, cutest little brother (you are still pretty cute, Jason). If you knew me then, you know I took such good care of my baby brother. I prayed and prayed for a brother - not a sister. Every star I wished on was for a brother. God gave us Jason on May 9, 1988. I can't believe it has been twenty years! It was a Monday at 10:30 in the morning. Mom checked me out of school and when we got home, he was waiting on the porch. I had to go back to school after we ate lunch, so I took the polaroid picture of us to show my teachers my new little brother. That afternoon, we went to Williams Brothers and bought Jason two new pairs of shoes. I rocked him to sleep that night while we all watched a Rocky movie and he slept in the port-a-crib outside my bedroom door. Seeing this old picture just brought back memories of little Jason. I love you, Jason!

2 comments:

The Vineyards said...

Those are such precious pictures Missy and what a sweet story. I bet you were a good big sister and still are. And I bet you're an even better Mama to your beautiful boys!

Ashley said...

what a precious memory!