CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Abby's Birthday Party

We went to an Olympic birthday party for our friend, Abby, today. Buddy was unsure at first - just like usual. Today he had Maw with him to help him along. I'm not really used to having a little boy like that. Bo doesn't care if he knows anybody or not. He has always been a social butterfly.We all had a great time. Buddy made a basketball friend that was so sweet to him. After the party, I needed to get my Sal and Mookie's fix. On the way to S&M, the boys decided they wanted Primos. So off to Primos we went and then onto Bo's T-ball game. It's Saturday night. Will's on call. I'm alone and craving S&M. If they delivered, I would order it right now! Here are pics from the party!


































3 comments:

The Vineyards said...

Missy,
Thank you for hosting today in your beautiful home. I am glad I got to see your house and visit with you. Any time you or Will have any questions about house building, please don't hesitate to call us. Xan would be more than happy help. Thank you again for today!! See you Wednesday.

The Vineyards said...

Saturday, June 14th Birdzerk will be at the Braves game. If you have not seen him before you have to bring the boys. He is very entertaining!!! Here is the link-check it out and mark your calendar. http://www.birdzerk.com
Hopefully I will post some new things this weekend. I hope you do too. I need my Buddy fix!

The Vineyards said...

Missy do y'all have any friends in Vermont? Just curious...