Bo had his last two T-ball games on Saturday. Before the game, he had team pictures. I pity the photographer. He has to deal with kids. Lots of them. For pictures. He probably takes a lot of prozac or something like that. I think I would. Trying to get a good pictures of my two boys is a challenge. I can't even imagine how stressed he must be. The Maniacs each got trophies after the games. It is BIG! Bo loves it. Maw came to see the games and we went to lunch at Broadstreet. That is where Buddy said he wanted to eat lunch. So of course that is where we went. I probably would have picked it if Buddy had not.
January 15, 2020
6 years ago
3 comments:
Love Bo holding up his trophy! Those are great pictures. Bo told me all about his game and getting his "really big trophy" on Sunday. As for your picture with Grace--you could wear a potato sack and pig tails and still look gorgeous!!! You have never had a bad looking day in your life! By the way I used my double jogging stoller today and forced myself to do 4 miles. I want to kill myself and return the stroller. Unfortunately, I can do neither! Does it get any easier? My legs are burning. Help!
Saunders would love to coach T Ball!!! Looks like Bo had a LOT of fun!!! Wish we were closer so that we could come to his games. When you move to Starkville...we'll be there!!! :) We miss ya'll!!!!
Just wanted to say hello and that we'll miss y'all tonight. Hope y'all have a good time at the beach. Be careful, take lots of pictures for the blog, and hug Bo and Buddy for us!
Post a Comment