CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sunday Clothes

I didn't get any good pictures of the boys on Easter. These outfits came in from Daisies and Doodlebugs this week. I love them! Bo has had some tantrums about wearing "Church" clothes. I told him that Sundays were my day and he would wear church clothes and shoes. He didn't argue with me today. I know it won't be too long until he wears a Polo and khakis. For now, he is still my little boy. Buddy's outfit is one of my favorites - ever - from Daisies. Who says boys' clothes are no fun? We didn't get home from Church today until 12:30, so the boys weren't too into pictures. This was the best I could do! Fake smiles and all!






This is Bo's spiderman football he got today at Walgreens. Last night during dinner, I told (bribed) him to eat his vegetables. If he ate one stem of broccoli, one carrot, one water chestnut, and one green bean, he could get anything he wanted. Poor boy. He was up to the challenge. I immediately left the room knowing what was going to happen next. He started eating the carrot. Chew. Chew. Gag. Gag some more. He threw up - not his whole supper, just a little. Enough for us not to make him try any more vegetables. So he got a Walgreens toy for trying!


1 comments:

The Vineyards said...

I love how the stickers compliment Bo's wardrobe! And Buddy, of course, looks like a little prince. You and Will have two beautiful boys!
And I guess when Bo says he's "sick" of his vegetables--he means it! Jake will be pleased to know Bo has a Spiderman football!