The boys had a full weekend. Bo had a soccer tournament on Saturday. He also had t-ball practice right after soccer. Buddy had just as much fun as Bo at both soccer and t-ball. Buddy made lots of new friends all day on Saturday. I think he may be as social as Bo! At one point, Bo wanted to leave the t-ball field to go play with Buddy and his friends. We went home and everyone took a nap. After naptime, it was time to go fishing. We went to the Lester's farm in Canton to fish and eat supper. What more could little boys want in a Saturday!
Bo at bat.

Everyone received the "Best Kicker" award (according to Bo).
Bo receiving his soccer medal from Coach David.
The Daddys and their children in the boat. (Don't worry, they were right by the shore)
Drake and Bo fishing on the pier.
Buddy casting his rod. He did not like his life jacket AT ALL!! A few weeks ago, mom and I took the boys to have spring pictures taken by a lake. All that Buddy wanted to do was go swimming. I did not want to take any chances. He's not scared!
Everyone received the "Best Kicker" award (according to Bo).
1 comments:
Alright Missy, these pictures are pretty darn cute but its time to post some more. With all the exciting places y'all go, I know you have more pictures to share! And if Buddy gets any cuter (love the one in the life jacket) I am going to steal him!
Post a Comment