Whew! What a day! Will is in New Orleans this weekend. He said he had a meeting, but everytime I talk to him, I hear Bourbon Street in the background! That's okay. We had a great day today! Bo had his first T-ball game today. Both the Maniacs and whoever we played won! From there, we went to Jake's birthday party at Pump it Up. Happy Birthday Jake. I don't have any pictures from the party, but hopefully I can steal some from Scarlett. We ran home for a quick 30 minute nap and then on to our last soccer game of the season. I talked the the boys into renting Enchanted tonight. So we were all in our pajamas by 5 o'clock. Dinner (blueberry pancakes) was finished by 5:45 and the movie started immediately. I think all three of us wanted to go to sleep during the movie. The boys were asleep by 7:30 and so here I am blogging. Enjoy the pictures!
January 15, 2020
6 years ago
1 comments:
What a little athlete you have! Your boys are so cute and you are an amazing photographer! Hope you get a little more rest this Saturday than you did last Saturday!!
Post a Comment