CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Going Private

I have decided to set my blog to private this week. I just read another mother's blog (http://reformedgrits.typepad.com/reformed_grits/2008/04/im-a-safety-gir.html) and I decided to be proactive in this. I do post a lot of my boys pictures with their names. I have also posted pictures of friends, so I just want to be safe since we are not sure who all out there can read this blog. Please give me your email address so that I can add you to my list before I set this to private. Thanks!!

2 comments:

The Vineyards said...

So glad y'all came Saturday and I hope y'all had a good time. I know you must have been worn out when you got home. As for our sweet card, when I got home from the party I started going through the gifts and I came across the card from Bo and Buddy, I just laughed and showed it to Xan. I told him "how sweet, Missy let Bo and Buddy pick out the card". Thank y'all for the great Pirate book (that we read last night) and the Pirate puzzle (we love anything Melissa & Doug). We are so thankful that we have made friends with the Carters this year. Jake has loved playing with Bo and Buddy and I have enjoyed getting to know you!!

The Vineyards said...

Oh yeah, I was supposed to say something about going private too. I guess it is always better to be safe then sorry. I just hope I can still get in and check the blog for updates on the boys. My email is "scarlett_vineyard@yahoo.com". I better be on the list!!