CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Buddy's Thanksgiving Feast

Buddy has his Thanksgiving feast on Tuesday. It was precious!! The twos were turkeys, threes were pilgrims, and fours were indians. After they ate their lunch, the school sang several songs about Thanksgiving. Of course Buddy just sat there, but he didn't cry like a lot of the others! After it was over, he said he had so much fun! Somehow I deleted the pictures of the whole school singing. It was so cute! Oh Well!












4 comments:

Ashley said...

how adorable! i have been trying to figure out how to make turkey costumes! did you get any pictures of the pilgrims or indians?

The Vineyards said...

FABULOUS!!!!!

The Bonds Family said...

I'm so glad you have a blog! I must say, it's addictive. I can't believe how big the boys are now. They are so precious! Let me know when you want to get together for a play date or cook out.

The Vineyards said...

Time for the mountain pics! Chop-Chop!