CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Party Party

Yesterday was a birthday party. Today was the "Party Party." Tuesday is the real birthday. Bo had his birthday party at Courthouse Gymnastics with three of his classmates today. The other three boys have their real birthday tomorrow. The mothers decided we would have one birthday party so everyone wouldn't have to go around to four separate parties this weekend. It was a wonderful idea. It was an Olympic themed party and it was so much fun!!! Bo was a little concerned when we got to the party because some cheerleaders were tumbling on the floor doing all sorts of flips and things. He was worried because he didn't think he could do what they were doing. They had a ball.
















1 comments:

The Vineyards said...

Missy--I won't call you this late. I sent you an email about tomorrow morning. I have to start running at 5:30. I wasn't sure if you were up to that..I know you like your beauty rest. I swear I am going to get texting next week. Let me know if you get this. I am going to be up for a little bit longer. Check your email if you get this for a more detailed message.