CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Thanksgiving in the Smokies

Last week we went to Gatlinburg for our 20th annual Thanksgiving trip. 20 years! I can't believe it. The first time we went to Gatlinburg with the Reinschmiedts, I was in the sixth grade. If I had a scanner, I would show pictures of me, Jordan, and Jason from 20 years ago. I feel really old! This year was so much fun as usual. I am so THANKFUL for great familiy! Can't wait until next year! I realizied I left my camera at home about 30 minutes into the trip. I decided not to turn around since we had two awesome photographers on our trip, so thanks Jordan for the pictures!









At the trailhead of our Ramsey Cascades hike, we saw this mama bear and her three cubs!


Frozen Ramsey Cascades













0 comments: