CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Family Reunion

Sunday we went to a family reunion in Sturgis on my Grandmother's side of the family.
The boys had a great time with so much room to run and play! Of course there was great
food and great company. My grandma or the boys great-grandmother. Doesn't she look great?








3 comments:

The Vineyards said...

Interesting new look to the blog. I'll have to think about what I think about the changes. I see more than the backdrop has changed (wink-wink). Great pictures, as ususal. Your grandmother looks like a million bucks. I guess you got good genes comin' from all sides! See y'all Sunday.

The Carter Boys said...

scarlett, i tried to make my blog look kind of fallish, kind of halloween. since purple is the new black, i thought i was being quite stylish. i've tried to change my blog look for you, but i can't seem to do it. i keep getting an error message. i've also lost all of my blog friends in the right hand column. so when i have time, i'll change the look of my blog and add all of my friends back. oh yeah, let me know when my blog look meets your requirements!!

The Vineyards said...

Please refer to "Second Soccer Game" comments portion for the offical Scarlett response! Do keep in mind future changes to "The Carter Boys" must always meet my approval before going public. Consider this a warning.