CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 2, 2008

2nd Soccer Game

Bo's second game was on Monday. We got our uniforms finally! Will's parents were here and got to watch Bo. He did more dancing and jumping around than he did kicking the ball, but I guarantee that he had more fun out there than anyone else. Will was a little upset, because last spring he actually paid attention to the ball and scored a couple of goals. Monday was a totally different story. At least he has fun wherever he goes. We all got a good laugh out of watching him.














4 comments:

Kosek Landing said...

I can't wait until Kate is old enough to play soccer. Kevin and I both played, and she is already very interested in the ball and kicking it. Bo is precious in his little uniform!

The Vineyards said...

LOVE IT- LOVE IT- LOVE IT!!! It's bright and cheery, happy and sassy! And might I add and very important--It's easy to read! And the header is awesome. Those were my favorite pics from Disney. Love the family pic of you, Will and the boys. You did good Missy, you did good!! You offically have my stamp of blog approval!

The Vineyards said...

The Eagle has landed!! I finally got the watch! I just had to tell you..I am so excited. You're going to have to show me how to use it.
P.S. Just saw you in VIP today. Great choice in color of dress--You know purple is the new black!!

The Vineyards said...

Just wanted to let you know that I will be thinking of you and your Daddy on Sunday. No doubt you'll do great! I predict this will be your best run yet! Y'all be safe and I'll see you Wednesday I hope!