CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Saturday on the River

Long time, no post. Sorry, Mimi!


Several weeks ago, we went to the river with some friend and had a ball. I've never like boats, and I planned to sit at the river house all day and just let everyone take turns on the boat. I would be the good momma who watched after all the kids (there were 10 of them and 6 adults) at the house. As it turned out, there were two boats and there was no way that I would be able sit at the house. Funny thing, I love boats, as long as they are moving and I can get off any time I want! Now, I'm asking Will for a a boat and a river house! HA! The boys had a BLAST! Buddy was unsure at first, but was the last one out of the water that night! These pictures are out of order, but you can see how much fun we had. The little boys tubing.


Bo and Buddy swimming at night.


Buddy hanging in there with the big kids.








Bo wasn't quite sure about tubing, but he gave in to peer pressure and had a blast.

Riding on the boat.

0 comments: