The boys have settled into their new schools and are doing great. They both have wonderful teachers and I am so thankful for that. I have never seen a kindergarten teacher with so much energy so I know she can handle my Bo. He seems to love it. Buddy has made lots of friends in his class and loves to go to school.
January 15, 2020
6 years ago
3 comments:
Love Love Love the new pictures!! I have been missing your posts and am glad for all the updates. "The Carter Boys" blog has now become our life line to the Carter Family. We sure do miss y'all, but we're glad you're getting settled and making Starkville your new home. See you in October!
Love y'all,
The Vineyards
Missy they are getting soooo big!!!! Can't wait to see ya'll in a few short weeks. So thankful they are adjusting and love their schools!!!!! WE miss ya'll!!!
Post a Comment