We survived the first day of school! I took the boys to Pillow Donuts for breakfast before school. I felt bad about giving Bo too much sugar before his first day of school, but a daddy of another little boy in Bo's class was doing the same thing. I'm sure Ms. Pope had two wild boys high on chocolate covered donuts with sprinkles. These are all the pictures I took. As you know, Tuesday it rained ALL DAY!
January 15, 2020
6 years ago
2 comments:
Those donuts look delicious!!!! I think Bo is too little to go to school....he doesn't seem old enough to be wearing a uniform!!! They grow way too fast!!!!!!
Hey Missy...I found your blog through Franz Mania. It's so cute, I love your stories, and the boys are just precious. Our blog is kosekcasa
The fair that your family went to, looked like so much fun!
Post a Comment