Saturday night we went to Bright Lights Belhaven Nights in the neighborhood. We all had a great time. Remember Rachel Busler? Well she is Rachel Misenar now. Rachel lives a block from us and is an artist. She painted the wall in the McDades parking lot for BLBN. All of the children got to paint the wall to be there forever! So great! We also ate pizza in the street, rode on a train, jumped in the jumpy thing, got tattoos and got balloon animals from the clown. So fun!
January 15, 2020
6 years ago
3 comments:
Hey! Thanks! I added you to my page. I JUST joined the whole blogging world and tried to put some "catch up" pictures on there. One night this week I am going to try and add his bday party and stuff like that. I'm never going to be able to keep up! Hope you all are doing well!
Allison
That does sound so fun! I hate that we missed it, Kevin was on call and Kate and I just didn't get there.
I am only going to be patient with you and the lack of new posts for so long Missy! The CPR class is an excellent idea for Rejoice. I know I would definately be interested. I will run it by Mrs. Maridel and Kandy on Sunday. It was good to see y'all at Church tonight. Have a good time tomorrow night--I'll be thinking of you. Be sure to take lots of pictures! P.S tell Barbie B that "Gustov" has been downgraded to a tropical Storm..so much for Katrina part 2!
Post a Comment