CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Easter Egg Hunt At Laurel Park

We had our annual Residents' and Fellows' Spouses Alliance Easter Egg Hunt today at Laurel Park. We could not have asked for better weather and the kids had a blast!

Here are the boys riding the Hummer after the Egg Hunt. Buddy drove the Hummer right into the bushes. Better let Bo drive next time.


After the Egg Hunt, the children just played at the park. If you haven't been to Laurel Park before, you should go. Planet Weekly named it the #1 park in Jackson. We are so lucky to have it just down the street from our house.


"Look Daddy! I got the most."

The boys filled up on candy, cookies, brownies and the party staple, Goldfish.

I had to get a picture with the boots. Will went to the park before Church to reserve the Pavillion. He said it was pretty muddy so Bo wore his boots. No big deal, every kid has a pair of favorite rubber boots. Bo's are just two sizes two big and have lobsters on them. An older boy was trying to scare Bo on the playground. Bo said, "I'm not scared of you. Look, lobster boots." Probably not funny if you don't know his little personality, but definitely something that he would say.

The kids received final instructions before the egg hunt began.


Buddy is excited to find out that candy is hidden inside the eggs. He is a sneaky little booger. I don't know how many pieces of candy he's eaten since we've been home. He'll find a piece and run to another room to eat it and come back with sticky fingers.



2 comments:

The Vineyards said...

Love the Easter pictures!! And I can just imagine Bo telling that boy that he wasn't scared--that sounds just like him. Love the new look of the blog too! Keep posting!

JordanandSaundersRamsey said...

How fun!!! Looks like Bo and Buddy had a blast!!! I miss our EAster Egg hunts!!! :) Can't wait to see ya'll in a few short days!