CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 16, 2009

TOT Shine Time

Sorry that I did not explain this when I originally posted the pictures. I was in a hurry and was afraid that if I didn't go ahead and post these that it might be another month before I got around to it. Bo takes TOT or Teams of Tomorrow once a week after school at JA. Yesterday was their final Performance. TOT teaches basketball skills. Bo is not a performer as I have said before, so I don't think he enjoyed being on the front row, but he did a great job as long as it was dribbling and not dancing. He is holding up his trophy.
The teacher recognized each one individually for their hard work.
He doesn't seem very happy, but he is.

2 comments:

The Vineyards said...

What on Earth is "TOT Shine Time"?

Kosek Landing said...

What is this neat event?