Bo had his first t-ball game of the season on Saturday. As usual, he had a blast. The concession stand candy was his favorite part. I think he liked playing ball, too. 


Ladies Man!! After that popcicle, Buddy's tummy was stained red as well as his shirt, face, and hands. Some how these girls did not get as messy as he did. That's okay, he had fun.

The Easter Parade in Belhaven was Saturday. I put both boys on their bikes and off we went to the park. Buddy has not ridden his bike very much and refused to peddle, so I pushed him on his bike while he just sat there. I decided that he could just walk in the parade because I was not going to push him anymore. Bo had a blast. Buddy and I - not so much. The parade route was too long. Bo decided to ditch his bike since the route had a HUGE hill in the middle of it. He ran ahead while I pushed the bike and held little Buddy's hand. Buddy and I were the LAST ones back to the park for the Easter egg hunt. By the time we got there, the hunt was all but over. Buddy did find two eggs and one that someone had opened, taken the candy out, and threw on the ground. He didn't care though. He was so tired he just wanted to sit down and drink a juice box.

Behind Buddy, this kind lady filled the broken egg Buddy picked up with bubble gum.

Then she hid the egg for Buddy!

These are all the pictures I have of Bo. After he ditched the bike, he ran ahead with his friends.

After this picture, we caught ride home. I couldn't walk the .45 miles back to our house with two boys and two bikes.

Buddy's laughing here, not crying. After the hunt, they were playing in the front yard and having a good time. I love to see these two play together.

By the way, Buddy got on his bike today and decided he would peddle. He looked like an old pro. I just don't know why he wouldn't do it yesterday! Poor Mama was worn out!
1 comments:
I have to get up with the Belhaven news. We were just hanging out at home while all this excitement was happening.
Post a Comment