Oops, sorry...I accidentally deleted the post. Your kids are SO cute. And Bo does look like he's 10. I know you are proud of them. I'm so sorry I left you hanging on the run today. I hope it went by faster than expected (if 20 miles could ever go fast). We may not be there tomorrow, either, depending on if I'm back to my A-game or not. See you soon.
3 comments:
Bo looks so grown up!!!!!!
Oops, sorry...I accidentally deleted the post. Your kids are SO cute. And Bo does look like he's 10. I know you are proud of them. I'm so sorry I left you hanging on the run today. I hope it went by faster than expected (if 20 miles could ever go fast). We may not be there tomorrow, either, depending on if I'm back to my A-game or not. See you soon.
Post a Comment