We had a great time hunting at the Lesters' Farm today. Will and Bo left Saturday to go to the farm. Buddy, Daddy, and I went to Tupelo on Saturday to run in a 14.2 mile run Sunday morning at 5:00 a.m. We had a great time at the run. Buddy had fun playing with his cousins in Tupelo and Bo had a great time spending the weekend at the farm. They fished, swam in the lake, hunted, and rode lots of riding toys. We are all worn out. Bo and Will got up at six and headed for the dove field. Buddy and I slept in. While Buddy was in bed this morning, everytime a gun would go off, he would say, "who's that knocking on my door?" I guess the gun shots kind of sounded like a knock. I was so tired of getting up so early yesterday, I just kept sleeping. There were eight children who slept at the cabin last night. What a crew! They all did great though! Everyone left at lunch to try to get home before the bad weather. Thank goodness our weather has not been too bad so far. Here are a few too many pictures. Have you ever seen so many cute kids in camo?
January 15, 2020
6 years ago
2 comments:
Hey! We had a blast! I enjoyed getting to see all of you. My email is acauthen3@yahoo.com and my mom's is totolester@aol.com.
I have some pictures you may want as well! Thanks :)
The pictures are too cute!! That Buddy is sure to be a heartbreaker--the ladies need to watch out! We sure missed y'all tonight at church. Jake was sad he couldn't play with Bo in the grass and I was sad that I didn't get to talk to his momma. Hope y'all are doing well.
Post a Comment