CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Fishing at Belhaven Lake

Last week we all went to Tupelo for the weekend. The boys ended up staying until Thursday. It was a great week. I had lunch with my grandmother. Will had a friend over for dinner. I went to Leigh's pool one day. All of this without the boys! I was lonely sometimes - It was so quiet! I was so happy to see them Thursday! Bo was sad when the Carters left, so we went fishing. Will was on call and I thought I could be a good "boys mom" and take them fishing. Bo promised me he could put the crickets on the hook because I told him I couldn't. I found a bait shop and off we went. Laura and her children went with us. (I didn't take my camera) Bo couldn't or wouldn't touch the crickets. Neither would us moms. JQ was the only one that would touch them. We didn't catch many fish, but we had fun.
Friday, Will went with us back to the lake. We caught a few. Three older boys came to the lake and were cathing big fish using hot dogs. I can touch a hot dog, so we'll go back to the lake this week and maybe we'll have better luck!



1 comments:

Ashley said...

HOT DOGS?!?!?! well, i never! i can't bait crickets either! or worms. i can bait minnows, but only through the back...not the eyes, yuck! that is so cute that Bo chickened out.